الخميس، 20 يونيو 2019

Regarding my health.

Good day to you,

I am Mrs. Julia Zhang, the wife of late Mr Moses Zhang. I have suffered maltreatment and untold hardship in the hands of my late husband's family, since the death of my husband with my son and daughter in a car crash. By tradition, all that my late husband had, [wealth] belongs to his brothers/family. And I am to be remarried by his immediate younger brother which I vehemently refused. They have taken all that I suffered with my husband to acquire including treasures, houses and his bank particulars seized by them.
I have suffered cancer of the esophagus for almost 7 yrs now, my health is very bad and the doctor said i have a few weeks to live. My late husband deposited some money with a security company. It has therefore, become very necessary and urgent to contact someone, a foreigner like you to help me receive/secure these deposit.

Stay blessed.
Mrs. Julia Zhang

ليست هناك تعليقات: